1.We learn. Every day, the first thing we do is read about investment, merger and acquisition activity across the digital technology space.
2. Understand our clients. What do they do, how do they do it and how they do it better?
3. Develop strategies around our assignments. Where and how are we going to engage the finest talent for our clients?
4. Create long-lists and short-lists. Who is the best Talent on this list?
5. Personalize Engagement. How is this opportunity right for YOU?
6. Assess. Is this opportunity right for the candidate? and are they right for the business utilizing key criteria?
7. Present clients. We positively present our candidates to the client against the brief provided.
8. Manage expectations. Ensure both the client and candidate understand the scenario aligned.
9. Consult. Outline to both the client and candidate how best to represent themselves in the recruitment process.
10. Build Solutions. Understand various scenarios and build talent focused solutions to fulfill these problems.
To learn more about Red Executive and what we do, visit our website.
Get more Recruiter Advice.